Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bloggin' 'wards

My mother has a wide-ranging fan-base for her photography blog. She's had many awards passed on to her, and sometimes she passes them on to me. This is one of those times, with an extra caveat that I have to pass it on.

There's one blogger, and great friend, this fits perfectly. Her name is Jamie. She's been my partner in crime for one big writing project thus far, and I'm sure we'll do something so crazy again. She has a personal blog as well as a political/entertainment blog at HuffingtonPost. Jamie and I may disagree on many, many things, but in writing we share a passion and continually encourage each other through our quirks, fears, and craziness.

Thanks, Mom, I'm glad you enjoy it and of course I love you too.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Awww, thanks to you and your mom! I'm so honored! And motivated to post on Flummoxology more often!

# Pieces Written

Scripts - 3

4 if you count re-writing Sleeping Beauty, Hillbilly-style, in High School

Novels- 1 + .1 + .7

Can I count my 14 or so mentally composted story ideas? No? Drat.

Short Stories - 2

I'll say two officially, so far (one of those still needs to be typed up)... I lost at least 2 of my old ones and I've wiped the slate clean.

Poems- 3...4? 42?

I won awards for 3. After that I lost count.