Thursday, June 5, 2008

Writing Update

Not much to update, serious slacking here this week. I did push out a new fluffy/funny chapter in my fanfiction. Slowly but surely I'm finishing it. I'm not sure whether or not I'll ever do another one after I finish this. There are great and terrible aspects to it. I love the instant audience. But on the flip side of that, an instant audience wants instant meat. You can't really take the time to set up events.

For the stuff that involves my writing future...I've slacked for a few days. I did brainstorm with 3 people more depth to the Pilot, so I've not been a complete bum. But I haven't worked on the newest deadline at all: the Bones spec script. Time to get busy!

No comments:

# Pieces Written

Scripts - 3

4 if you count re-writing Sleeping Beauty, Hillbilly-style, in High School

Novels- 1 + .1 + .7

Can I count my 14 or so mentally composted story ideas? No? Drat.

Short Stories - 2

I'll say two officially, so far (one of those still needs to be typed up)... I lost at least 2 of my old ones and I've wiped the slate clean.

Poems- 3...4? 42?

I won awards for 3. After that I lost count.