Thursday, April 24, 2008

My favorite blogs...

Blogs have been my dirty little habit for some time now and I range far and wide. From the sailor-mouthed infertile, to the David Boreanaz obsession , and again (c'mon, someone make one devoted just to him and I'll love you forever. On second thought...that would quickly turn creepy and wrong) and the gobbling of celebrity drivel.I get around. I read about Lost, a gamer girl playing a creepy male gnome, and everyone else's dirty secrets.

Unsatisfied with even that rapacious bit of consumption I have now decided to jump into the fray myself. I am currently writing a novel. It's my first and I'm sure I will have many stumbles along the way. Come, grab a glass of iced tea and laugh at my expense!

No comments:

# Pieces Written

Scripts - 3

4 if you count re-writing Sleeping Beauty, Hillbilly-style, in High School

Novels- 1 + .1 + .7

Can I count my 14 or so mentally composted story ideas? No? Drat.

Short Stories - 2

I'll say two officially, so far (one of those still needs to be typed up)... I lost at least 2 of my old ones and I've wiped the slate clean.

Poems- 3...4? 42?

I won awards for 3. After that I lost count.