Sunday, August 10, 2008

Time for Binding...

So, yesterday we were supposed to get Dish Network. It didn't happen. Permission issues (we didn't have the paper trail), bah! But in the 6 hour wait for the tech I got a lot of notes made on my next writing project: a big fat scary novel.

I had a nice line of papers, separated by topic, laid out on the couch. Miraculously (not kidding on the miracle) the cat never touched them. Today, having hit something like 30 pages, I decided it was time to bind those suckers. It's mentally and spiritually uplifting to know that you've done enough work, and reached the point, of needing to organize your organization!

No comments:

# Pieces Written

Scripts - 3

4 if you count re-writing Sleeping Beauty, Hillbilly-style, in High School

Novels- 1 + .1 + .7

Can I count my 14 or so mentally composted story ideas? No? Drat.

Short Stories - 2

I'll say two officially, so far (one of those still needs to be typed up)... I lost at least 2 of my old ones and I've wiped the slate clean.

Poems- 3...4? 42?

I won awards for 3. After that I lost count.