Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tropic Thunder MTV Video

Looking for some Bones promo uploads on Youtube I came across this video. It was shown at the MTV movie awards this year. If you think this video is funny, you will love the movie. Even if you think parts are gross but most of it's funny, you will love the movie. It's a Tropic Thunder microcosm!



The humor in the movie isn't the same type of humor seen here (far less crotch-related themes) but it's on the same level. It's also Not Safe for Work (NSFW).

My previous review of Tropic Thunder (no spoilers)

No comments:

# Pieces Written

Scripts - 3

4 if you count re-writing Sleeping Beauty, Hillbilly-style, in High School

Novels- 1 + .1 + .7

Can I count my 14 or so mentally composted story ideas? No? Drat.

Short Stories - 2

I'll say two officially, so far (one of those still needs to be typed up)... I lost at least 2 of my old ones and I've wiped the slate clean.

Poems- 3...4? 42?

I won awards for 3. After that I lost count.