Sunday, July 6, 2008

Buffy is Over

Well I haven't updated in a long time but we just finished Buffy Season 7 and Angel Season 4. I've had serious 'god I hate this show' moments with Buffy but in the end I have to say it's a great watch. Angel I like most of the time and I'm happy we have 1 more season to go.

All I can think about right now, as far as Buffy goes, is this:


Edit: Now I see that's someone's redraw instead of the original. The original is soooooo much better at poking fun of David Boreanaz with his long even hairline, big forehead and impossibly small ears.

Here's a crop of a screencap but photoshopping it into workable order is proving to be a big time pain.

No comments:

# Pieces Written

Scripts - 3

4 if you count re-writing Sleeping Beauty, Hillbilly-style, in High School

Novels- 1 + .1 + .7

Can I count my 14 or so mentally composted story ideas? No? Drat.

Short Stories - 2

I'll say two officially, so far (one of those still needs to be typed up)... I lost at least 2 of my old ones and I've wiped the slate clean.

Poems- 3...4? 42?

I won awards for 3. After that I lost count.