Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Feeling the Burn

No, not in my butt, unless it's from sitting too long. I'm feeling a deadline burn now! In ~3 weeks Jamie and I are supposed to have completed scripts for our "Zacksplanations". I work best under pressure and well, now I'm feeling it. I've been continually refining the science with some helpful prodding by this guy and consequently chunks of the victim's life and some of the outline have changed. And I love the changes! They've unintentionally added some fantastic new layers to the plot that I think are nothing but improvements.

No comments:

# Pieces Written

Scripts - 3

4 if you count re-writing Sleeping Beauty, Hillbilly-style, in High School

Novels- 1 + .1 + .7

Can I count my 14 or so mentally composted story ideas? No? Drat.

Short Stories - 2

I'll say two officially, so far (one of those still needs to be typed up)... I lost at least 2 of my old ones and I've wiped the slate clean.

Poems- 3...4? 42?

I won awards for 3. After that I lost count.