Thursday, July 3, 2008

Now this I like...sorta

I really couldn't get behind the Sex in the City mania. Because, well, I didn't watch the show. I think I saw one or two episodes but it never drew me in.

But I'm a sucker for Friends. And reports are coming out that a Friends movie is now in the works. I'm a bit afraid of it though. What will they do to make it interesting? Ross and Rachel are together, Chandler and Monica just got their twins, Phoebe is settled...They wrapped up the show pretty neatly in the end.

I really hope they come up with a fantastic script that defies all those questions. I will be very interested in seeing it.

No comments:

# Pieces Written

Scripts - 3

4 if you count re-writing Sleeping Beauty, Hillbilly-style, in High School

Novels- 1 + .1 + .7

Can I count my 14 or so mentally composted story ideas? No? Drat.

Short Stories - 2

I'll say two officially, so far (one of those still needs to be typed up)... I lost at least 2 of my old ones and I've wiped the slate clean.

Poems- 3...4? 42?

I won awards for 3. After that I lost count.