Saturday, July 26, 2008

Late Update

It's been a very busy week! I've gotten some great feedback on my script from my husband and a good friend and Bones fan. One more friend read it, but she doesn't watch the show. She does read Kathy Reichs' books however, and while she couldn't help me on specifics related to the show, she did call like the story and, in what I consider a high compliment, said that it made her want to watch the show. Yay!

Today has been a very busy day with Bones cast and the creator appearing at Comic-Con yesterday. I've made countless posts as information comes in and spent a lot of time organizing a special podcast with a couple of people who saw the Bones panel first hand. I'm very jealous of these people, especially the one who squeaked his way behind the scenes and had a private one-on-one with David Boreanaz. He's one lucky man!

Tomorrow though, aside from the interviews with the lucky ones, I will be focusing heavily on The Final Draft of my script. It's time to rid myself of the scourge of typos and word omissions, fill in those last few holes, and proclaim it 'done'.

And then?

More writing, of course! I thought of a new story even today. It's not remotely Bones related but it could be an interesting movie ride...

It is very true: The Stories Never Stop

No comments:

# Pieces Written

Scripts - 3

4 if you count re-writing Sleeping Beauty, Hillbilly-style, in High School

Novels- 1 + .1 + .7

Can I count my 14 or so mentally composted story ideas? No? Drat.

Short Stories - 2

I'll say two officially, so far (one of those still needs to be typed up)... I lost at least 2 of my old ones and I've wiped the slate clean.

Poems- 3...4? 42?

I won awards for 3. After that I lost count.