Thursday, May 1, 2008

Buffywatch

As I posted in my Bones blog, we received our Buffy and Angel complete box sets yesterday; 2 days ahead of schedule (go Amazon!). The plan was to start watching them Friday evening but dear husband caved and we watched the first 3 episodes of Season 3 last night.

I've been told that Season 3 is the best season of Buffy and I'm not inclined to argue that, based on what I've seen so far. The one liners are great, the story is deep, and the last thing I've seen at this point is naked David Boreanaz falling back to earth. What's not to like?

I'm still not sure I like Faith, but I do know that Buffy's Mom really annoys me. She's just kinda...mean and whiny. Empowered Willow is great and I'm happy that Xander and Cordy quickly got back together. I've been snoopy enough to know it won't last...but I really love watching them together.

No comments:

# Pieces Written

Scripts - 3

4 if you count re-writing Sleeping Beauty, Hillbilly-style, in High School

Novels- 1 + .1 + .7

Can I count my 14 or so mentally composted story ideas? No? Drat.

Short Stories - 2

I'll say two officially, so far (one of those still needs to be typed up)... I lost at least 2 of my old ones and I've wiped the slate clean.

Poems- 3...4? 42?

I won awards for 3. After that I lost count.