Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ironman

This type of movie isn't what I normally get excited about. I go for romantic, I go for deep, I go for funny. But, as I watched previews over the last months, my interest was definitely piqued for IronMan. And...it delivered. This was simply a very cool movie.

Robert Downey Jr may have been an 'interesting' choice to play a superhero but he nailed it. The action was great, the tech was wonderful: it was simply a great ride. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

PS Get there in time to watch the Indiana Jones trailer and stay all the way through the end of the movie credits.

No comments:

# Pieces Written

Scripts - 3

4 if you count re-writing Sleeping Beauty, Hillbilly-style, in High School

Novels- 1 + .1 + .7

Can I count my 14 or so mentally composted story ideas? No? Drat.

Short Stories - 2

I'll say two officially, so far (one of those still needs to be typed up)... I lost at least 2 of my old ones and I've wiped the slate clean.

Poems- 3...4? 42?

I won awards for 3. After that I lost count.