Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Templates Templates - still driving me nuts

This isn't my first post about this. I'm still utterly unsatisfied with my template choices. I'm about the make the choice to make my own. I've been highly resistant to this thus far, for both sanity and time's sakes. My Bones blog is for the readers, this blog is for me. I want this blog to properly reflect me and the closest one I can find just doesn't quite sit right. At the time of this writing I am using this one, which while pretty is only me on certain days and not at all what I want to convey here.

No comments:

# Pieces Written

Scripts - 3

4 if you count re-writing Sleeping Beauty, Hillbilly-style, in High School

Novels- 1 + .1 + .7

Can I count my 14 or so mentally composted story ideas? No? Drat.

Short Stories - 2

I'll say two officially, so far (one of those still needs to be typed up)... I lost at least 2 of my old ones and I've wiped the slate clean.

Poems- 3...4? 42?

I won awards for 3. After that I lost count.