Friday, May 23, 2008

Needs more Imagination

The world can never have too much imagination. This is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time. Imagine if you could stand on a content, look into a tunnel and see across the world, instantly bringing you into another place. They have done that here.

First, the 'tunnel' must be complete.

New York


London
Today, it was.


And now, people in London can look into New York scenes like:

Something like this should be permanent. This article goes into fantastic detail about the enjoyment of the Telescope. You can view the official website here.

No comments:

# Pieces Written

Scripts - 3

4 if you count re-writing Sleeping Beauty, Hillbilly-style, in High School

Novels- 1 + .1 + .7

Can I count my 14 or so mentally composted story ideas? No? Drat.

Short Stories - 2

I'll say two officially, so far (one of those still needs to be typed up)... I lost at least 2 of my old ones and I've wiped the slate clean.

Poems- 3...4? 42?

I won awards for 3. After that I lost count.